Saturday, September 19, 2009

Richard Neutra, Architect: Sketches and Drawings



I went to the LA Central Library for the first time a few weeks ago and saw the Richard Neutra exhibit. I liked everything - his straightstraight lines, the lettering, the colors, the textures, but I liked his portraits most of all. I think I could have stood in front of his self portrait for hours and hours, retracing each and every charcoal stroke with my eyes.

I'd like to see it again. Oh, and the library was a m a z i n g too! How do I apply?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I went to LAPL Central nearly every weekend when I was single. There is always something to see or watch. And yeah, they have books there too ;D

b the b said...

I forgot all about the books! I wasn't able to browse, but I DID find myself in the children's section absent-mindedly straightening some shelves...