Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy

Hi! I have two jobs and I still work/volunteer at the Armory (at least for this month). I try my best to use my free time wisely, but mostly just end up playing Cafe World on Facebook and accumulating library books that I don't end up reading.

So that this doesn't get too boring, here's a drawing I did in high school:



Here's a picture of a hamster I drew three weeks ago:



Now, would you call the difference in the drawings "regression in skills" or "progression in character?"

Also, I've been looking into g r a d u a t e school..... . . . .just one actually. And mostly because I want to be an Archives intern at the Art Center College of Design. Can't I just have that internship without being in grad school? Please? I'm already used to working for free anyway.

5 comments:

Blonde Librarian said...

Grad school grad school grad school!! I'm so excited! Which school are you looking into??

b the b said...

The one to which I don't actually have to physically go. :)
I don't really feel like I'm mentally ready to go back to school again, but I'm bound to eventually...*grumblegrumblegrumble*

Stiney said...

This post would be good for the drug war.

Kids, this is your brain.
[baby]


Kids, this is your brain on drugz.
[hamster]

Stiney said...

Or wait wait even better.

Kids, this is your brain.
[baby]



Kids, this is your brain after college.
[hamster]

Debbie said...

Hey, minimalism takes talent.